- Acquired Brain Injury An introduction for people new to brain injury
- What is acquired brain injury? Understanding the essence of acquired brain injury
- Causes of acquired brain injury The many possible causes of brain injury
- Injury, effects and impacts Injuries to the brain have effects in the brain that lead to impacts in people's lives
- Rehabilitation The rehabilitation process from injury to living in the community
- People with ABI People's experiences of having acquired brain injury
- Attendant care challenges Challenges for people with brain injury getting attendant care
8. Wazza (4 mins)
Eight video stories of people with ABI
There are 8 video stories. They range in viewing time from 3 minutes to 11 minutes. Each is a stand alone short story.
1. Jonathan (11mins)
5. Gabrielle (11 mins)
Wazza was in a car accident about 30 years ago. He was in hospital for a number of years. He has mobility and memory problems. He can't walk for long periods. He now lives in supported accommodation with another person who also has a brain injury. He gives talks in the community to educate people about the impact of driving offences causing accidents.