- People's stories Interviews with people getting attendant care, family members, workers . . .
- Alana Alana had a serious car accident aged 14. She has a brain injury.
- Rob Rob had a stroke. He was in a nursing home and now lives at home.
- David David had a car accident when 20. He has a brain injury. He has returned to work and to driving.
- Karel Karel had a bicycle accident. He has a fractured spine. He lives with his wife. They are in their 80s.
- Emma Emma was hit by a car. She has a brain injury and needs 24 hour care.
- Christakis Christakis' head went back in a car accident and he broke his neck. He lives with his wife.
- Attendant Care Provider Brain Injury Service Coordination Managers and Community Support Workers.
- Attendant Care Provider Spinal Injury Service Supervisors and Attendant Care Workers.
- Case Managers Case managers.
- icare Coordinators icare Coordinators speak.
Interviews with people getting attendant care, family members, service providers, workers, case mangers, Lifetime-Care and Support coordinators.
Norma(left) is married to Karel who has a brain injury.
He is supported by attendant carers.
One of the carers is Lyn (right).