- Acquired Brain Injury An introduction for people new to brain injury
- What is acquired brain injury? Understanding the essence of acquired brain injury
- Causes of acquired brain injury The many possible causes of brain injury
- Injury, effects and impacts Injuries to the brain have effects in the brain that lead to impacts in people's lives
- Rehabilitation The rehabilitation process from injury to living in the community
- People with ABI People's experiences of having acquired brain injury
- Attendant care challenges Challenges for people with brain injury getting attendant care
3. Gabby (3 mins)
Eight video stories of people with ABI
There are 8 video stories. They range in viewing time from 3 minutes to 11 minutes. Each is a stand alone short story.
Gabby worked in workers compensation. She was a tri-athlete. She is in her mid 30s. She was training on her bike for her first iron man triathlon and was hit by a car 10 months ago. She has optical, memory and concentration issues. She lives with her parents.