- Acquired Brain Injury An introduction for people new to brain injury
- What is acquired brain injury? Understanding the essence of acquired brain injury
- Causes of acquired brain injury The many possible causes of brain injury
- Injury, effects and impacts Injuries to the brain have effects in the brain that lead to impacts in people's lives
- Rehabilitation The rehabilitation process from injury to living in the community
- People with ABI People's experiences of having acquired brain injury
- Attendant care challenges Challenges for people with brain injury getting attendant care
Acquired Brain injury
An introduction for people new to acquired brain injury
What it acquired brain injury? Its causes? Its effects?
The pathway from injury to living in the community?
Attendant care challenges?
Rob (left) had a stroke and has brain injury.
He was in a nursing home &
now lives at home with attendant care (worker right).